Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

TCLphone A3, 32GB

Tracfone Alcatel TCL A3, 32GB, Black

TCLphone A3, 32GB
This is Walmart's family mobile TCL a3 the smartphone that's available for around forty dollars at Walmart .Now there are a lot of cheap smartphones. What makes this so special. Well first and foremost, It has three gigabytes of ram. That's right three gigs of ram on a 39 40 pretty interesting smartphone. You get to see the plans that walmart offers here and I'm just going to say that these plants. This plant is not that great honestly. If you're going for something unlimited. I would recommend checking out mint mobile. I recommend them because I've been using them for the past year and they've improved dramatically.I think. They're pretty good and they're cheaper so. Let's get back to this in the box. There's a start guide a user manual underneath that smartphone feels pretty thin and light because there's no battery. I just figured it out and here is the battery.So the battery is only 3 000 milliamp hours. Which isn't much.There's a back cover here another quick start guide. There are a lot of start guides here um not sure. What this is terms and conditions okay charge this. You're gonna use a micro USB cable and a wall outlet.
TCLphone A3, 32GB

It's just five volts one amp so no fast charging there the back has this textured kind of finish. It's just hard plastic um starting from the right. There are the volume keys power button power buttons right underneath on top.I believe is a microphone 3.5-millimeter headphone jack and by the way on the back is the camera. The rear camera and a flash underneath that it's kind of small on the left side is this google assistant button. I wonder if you can change it to something else. You can open this up and underneath is the sim tray and micro sd card slot underneath is the speaker grilles and a micro USB to recharge the phone. Now I don't know. If they emit from both sides.I'm honestly not expecting it. If anything, I guess.It's located on the side instead of the back. So that's fine and then on the front is the speaker grille led indicator next to the front camera off the bat just connecting to wi-fi. It looks like. There's a little system update. I don't think. It's going to change it to anything new besides maybe some security updates. Face unlock is available on this phone and out of the box. There are 21 gigs free.Which I think is more than enough for the price.I feel like, I'm going to mention that every other minute. It's great for the price. It's worth it for the price but we'll go through everything and see it. I did download stuff so that's why I had a screenshot for everything.I went outside to take some pictures and the pictures just seemed over-sharpened, not good at all. I can try to post this on Reddit or somewhere. The front camera isn't that much better either it looks like.
TCLphone

It's not well suited for indoors. I mean outdoors is really. When you'll get the best picture best shot. You can still read canon eos on the side and even in here. You can read everything that's inside the lens. So this is a little better than expected. You can watch videos at 1080p even though the screen is uh something like less than 1080. I can't remember the exact one at the moment and the speaker is just terrible.It's just tinny on the side. It only emits from one side, fortunately. You won't be able to watch videos at full HD 1080p on streaming services like Netflix and Hulu because it has wide vine security of l3 having wi-fi security of l3 will cap you at 480p for Netflix and other streaming services one place. Where it does a pretty decent job or better than expected is in performance besides the geekbench score. Which I'll show in just a moment has a CPU of an arm mt 6762 and a GPU of power VR rogue age 8320.Now, these are similar specs. You might see here on hundred dollar tablets or 120 tablets and this is a 40 smartphone much cheaper and performance is decent despite what you might see in the benchmark performances now the compute score. I couldn't figure it out because it kept crashing. When I tried it.So I'm not going to waste my time on it but the regular CPU score got usually around 140 to 850 and that's not high or anything it's more than sufficient to do basic tasks.So I don't notice too many issues just browsing the web doing regularly. Web browsing may be zooming in there's a bit of a delay a little longer than expected and you can also uh have a multi split-screen function on and it seems to work okay. You'll notice um hiccups here and there and it won't be as smooth just like what you saw there. When I just moved around so there's that but it does work and also when you're on youtube watching a video there is a mini player that shows up on the bottom. So if you want to go ahead and browse the web or do something else.You can still have your video running down their first game here is an old-school run escape and this seems to work pretty well no major issues here there.
I don't notice too many frame rate drops or anything. This is a great sign but this is an old game and I guess. It is compatible with uh low-end devices so take that how you will next game is cod mobile.This is another well-optimized gain for low-end devices. All right, It looks like. There's someone there next game here is Roblox and this seems kind of choppy not that smooth. So I wouldn't say. It's playable. So this can't handle high-end games or 3d graphic intense games even though Roblox isn't that demanding but I think you can handle some form of gaming. I mean case in point is the first two games. We saw. So it can handle some gaming just not high-end lastly. I had to make a quick phone call this is a phone. So I wanted to see how the speakerphone is and everything and overall.It seems like. It's pretty well and call quality was fine granted. It was on wi-fi but the speakerphone was okay. I didn't notice any problems except for maybe when the volume is at full there the volume or the yeah the volume kind of leaks out this or the sound does. So that's just one thing to keep in mind don't have it at full blast. If you want to have private conversations besides that overall this seems like a great choice to pick up.
specification
Weight: 171g · Dimensions: 145.7 x 71 x 9.9mm · OS: Android 11 · Screen size: 5.5-inch · Resolution: 1440 x 720 · CPU: 2GHz Octa-core · RAM: 3GB · Storage: 32GB ...