Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

apple ipad 7th generation 32gb

 Apple iPad (10.2-inch, Wi-Fi, 128GB) - Silver (7th Generation)



Today I am very happy. I got the rose gold 32 gigabytes. One which was the seventh generation 2019 iPad. The screen is 10.2 inches and there's not much else about it. It's not like kind of thing amazing. I saw those reviews and watched the videos on it and it seemed like a really good iPad. Just to do kind of, I want to use mine for universe doing video editing and like you to be stuff so for me. It was like the perfect kind of I. I don't avoid Edward. I've always wanted an iPad. It's one of those things that I've just kind of got my karma for it like. I'm not gonna even try and say well spending the money on X is so much money decided. I wanted one. I decided. I like. I need this and so you just kind of end up buying it on a whim I was like oh damn oh.

So now I have one and I just want to share it with you. So I'm gonna tell you about the unboxing and profundity. This is the parcel. I am very excited. It's from John Lewis which was good. It was cheaper than so I'm gonna try and open it up. I'm not gonna die on camera rocks. I cannot do it one-handed go to my dog entertainment. I got that gold one which is like rose gold out-of-date sorry. I can't even like focus on talking right now. So I got the rose gold gone I'm like. You know like Apple packaging. It's just always absolutely amazing and so I got that 32 cake one because it was enough to do like editing and things like that and then the one that 128 cake was actually like 50 quid more and I'm just trying to do this like. why can't save money? I just got the one with my wife.

I don't want anything like that. I'm not going to be using forward to hear anything like that and it was the seventh jam on some 2019 and it was because it was the cheapest 342 from John Lewis. So the rose gold color which was like even Beck's like you/ I wanted that color. So it makes me excited. So I just had to record this to create some dramatic effect. It just seems so exciting. when I was like oh my God. It's just so good so actually, opening in the box is so hard as we all know cuz most of us probably have an iPhone. It was so difficult potentially who put the box but it just add to the excitement. He doesn't do it and then I said getting out was quite hard as well because but never think you boxes for Apple don't get it. The whole product feels on top of it. So I love the color of this like it. just looks amazing.

It was incomplete when I open it.It's just.It is everything. I've jumped off what I love is how rosy. This is like.It's rose gold.It's not just gold it. It's gorgeous. I just wanted to tell you. what was it like in the box? So I've got my charger which is great to see and it looks so new. I love Apple things how new they like then obviously. I also got a charger this one looks so different though towards the number one so many. It's just a plug but you know but he's got a charger and got stickers as well which is exciting.I love them. they're so pretty. So I've just got my parcel from Amazon as well good. So this is by the company moko. I haven't used it in four it was just. It was on at some point and I thought was a nice case. It's one of those with this like high shine on the fold-back front on it and I had good reviews and it was only $8.99 on prime. So if you have a lot of Californians in the case.

I think one of these is the best one because you can fold back the lid and Ebsen. So this is the case on my iPad.Now I think. It's so nice I love the pink on the front and I love the pink on the back as well and I love that jelly silicone effect as well.So I just thought I'd tell you. Like a brief little bit of me setting it up. I think. you've probably all seen this because you must have iPhones or maybe iPads yourselves. I think. I'm just a bit behind everybody on the hip front. I just thought. I'd tell you just. so you can kind of get a feel for it and I was just so excited cuz. I've never had one before that every little bit. A bit was like fun to do. I had always just enjoyed it like yes. The other great thing about this iPad is the size of the screen is 10.2 inches as well so just remember. It's the seventh-gen 2019 one. It's not been two days since I've had the iPad. It feels like so much longer. I think cuz.

I've been on it so much and I am in love with it the best decision ever actually well one of my best decision ever so I just. I genuinely, think the color is so nice, and the fact/ it was the cheaper one is even better yes batch life so far and it is good. I think. I've charged it like I've tied it once but that's after being on it quite a lot. I'm doing loads of video editing on it. I managed to collect my old iPhone that broke ages ago to it as well which has taken up quite a bit of memory but it's not that much if you know. I mean. It does not only have things on my I Cloud anyway. So I could always take it off the iPad. I have a nice you download in that many apps yet but it's I'm just finding it good. It's nice. It's easy to use and with this one. It's got the three dots on it to the connector are at their keyboard and you can connect the Apple pen to it. So I want to get that Apple pen because I want to use this for my dissertation stuff for like my master's degree. So I was really happy I got it.

I think if any of you are quite like deciding a few more ones and go for it because like it. This was the cheapest one. It's cheaper than a mini like.It's quite big and it's cheaper than a mini.So I had a hundred things go for it like. You can get if you want to spend another 50 put as barking at the one that 128 gigabytes. So if you want more space go for it like that's still pretty cheap for iPads and like Apple stuff. So I don't understand going for this one. It was made last year. So it's still glad. I think it's quite updated and those people said. It's really good for a first-time iPad because has everything you need on it. You can collect a stylus for it.You can connect the keyboard to it. So ideally is kind of the best iPad. You can get it.So if you're questioning it and you want one get this one like so worth it um yeah. I just. I know. it's a bit of a running video. I just wanted to tell you because I was excited about getting it and I think sometimes. This is kind of fun. I think. I love watching people unboxings cuz. I'm like 10 do. I have it is my excitement and I kind of wanted to explain I haven't been. A lot is going on like it. It's quite very different for a lot of us and we've not experienced this but a lot of people have experienced this kind of turmoil in the situation going on in a minute.